Friday, July 9, 2021

Ok, guess where this burger is from. Go on, I’ll wait…when you’re ready scroll down to find out if you were right and what I thought about it. . . . Yes, keep scrolling… . . . Not many would believe this was from a gas station. This is @Wawa’s $5 burger that’s only available after 4 PM. I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised. I really had no idea what to expect. If I had to compare the taste to a fast food burger, I would say it’s closer to BK and their chargrilled flavor. They have a plethora of combinations you can make with your burger: 5 cheeses, 16 free toppings (+3 paid), and 10 sauces. That’s a lot of different combinations. I like that they add 2 slices of cheese, one below the burger patty and one above, which is like a cheese cuddle (at least in my head). I added 2 of the paid toppings, bacon and caramelized onions, for a whopping $1 total. The bread is soft and seems to brioche or at least very similar. Overall, I really liked the flavor. It’s a solid burger. For it to be from a gas station, was mind-blowing. A definite must-try if you’re in the area. #spideylikesburgers #burgerlife


No comments:

Post a Comment