Wednesday, March 24, 2021

@EatSTK Wagyu Burger: $7.99 Not having to drive to Miami Beach: Priceless If you haven’t tried the the Wagyu Burger at STK, I understand you because I don’t make it to Miami Beach that often. But I just discovered that they only offer it as a takeout and delivery special and it’s on @UberEats. The $7.99 price includes fries and is a steal for the quality of burger you’re getting. And, it’s only at that price for takeout/delivery. You can’t order it at the restaurant, at least for this price. The burger itself was a 7oz Wagyu beef patty that was cooked a perfect medium temperature and was pink throughout. It has a special truffle sauce which is really good. It comes with the standard LTO, but I took them out as this burger didn’t need them IMO (some onions may have remained stuck to the brioche bun). I did add bacon (extra $3) and was glad I did because it was a slab of juicy, thick-cut bacon that was very flavorful. #spideylikesburgers #wagyuburger #trufflesauce #burgerdelivery


No comments:

Post a Comment