Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Ever had a cheesburger? Of course you have! But what about a cheeseburger pizza? When @BurgerBeast mentioned @Dominos had a cheeseburgers pizza and that it was pretty good, I knew I had to try it. I had previously tried another chain’s attempt and was disappointed as it tasted@just like a regular pizza with different toppings. My expectations were low, but @Dominos pleasantly surprised me. They nailed the cheeseburger flavor perfectly. It’s probably because of the ketchup & mustard sauce, and the toppings which mimic what a cheeseburger actually has: beef, American cheese, onions, & tomatoes. The sauce and the American cheese are the crucial toppings, IMO, that really convince you it’s a cheeseburger in pizza form. Oh, I also tried the the taco pizza and it was also ridiculously like a taco. I got that one with the crispy thin crust to better resemble a crunchy taco. All the flavors were on point. Great job #DominosPizza! And thanks for the rec, Sef. 👏🏼👏🏼 #spideylikesburgers #spideylikespizza #cheeseburgerpizza #mindblown🤯 #dominos


No comments:

Post a Comment